Pipeline Right of Way Inspection
CANEIL employs a team of qualified piping and pipeline inspectors that provide full coverage of all our clients pipeline and right-of-way inspection needs for both buried and above ground lines.
As part of the pipeline and ROW inspection services CANEIL provides for buried lines, we inspect and report on the following:
- adequate pipeline signage at applicable locations such as road and water crossings
- the presence of leaks at any point in the line
- adequate depth of cover as per applicable codes such as CSA Z662 and the Alberta Pipeline Act
- the condition and operability of equipment at metering stations along the pipeline
- the presence of vegetation overgrowth along the line which may require removal to satisfy regulatory requirements
CANEIL personnel also coordinate between regulators and clients to perform the work of clearing brush along right-of-ways.