CFO and HR Manager
UT CGSB II
NB IS Inspector
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
Experience and Expertise:
- 13+ years of industry experience
- Designated Professional Engineer
- Experienced in leading and executing piping inspections and circuitization for clients, with past work in managing large piping projects.
- Programming experience with Pascal, Java, HTML, and Fortran for use in computer applications
- Chief Inspector for two clients – responsible for monitoring and ensuring the integrity of all above-ground pressure equipment.
- Responsible for leading inspection teams, analysis of damage and generating repair procedures, monitoring repair activities, and verifying suitability for return-to-service.
- Experience monitoring and guiding ASME VIII Div 2. repair activities, from analysing NDE data, to providing plans and guidance for methods of conducting repairs.
- Trained and experienced in APM (Meridium) data management, inspection reports, TML surveys, and API 580 and 581 RBI Analyses.
- Comfortable assessing the extent of pitting, erosion, budging, and other equipment degradation for clients in order to support API 579 fitness-for-service analysis.