Senior Metallurgy Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
Experience and Expertise:
- 20+ years in a diverse career in metallurgy before joining the CANEIL asset integrity team.
- Worked with the R&D group of a major developer and producer of nickel and cobalt-based superalloys;
- Materials and processes specialist with a Canadian aerospace manufacturer;
- Quality assurance with one of Canada’s largest importers and retailers of consumer goods;
- Failure analysis examinations with an Alberta materials testing and engineering firm;
- Sales manager in high-alloy welding consumables with a western-Canadian industrial products supplier;
- Quality assurance inspections of pressure vessels during new fabrication;
- With a general emphasis on corrosion, and highly-alloyed and exotic materials throughout.