Senior Integrity Engineer & Technical Manager
CSGB I XF
NB IS Inspector R
TSASK PEI-Class I
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- Masters of Engineering in Mechanical
- Masters in Business Administration
Experience and Expertise:
- 30+ years of industry experience
- Designated Professional Engineer in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Extensive experience working on Engineering and Inspection projects
including Capital Projects, Risk Based Inspection, Asset Integrity and Maintenance
- Working knowledge in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, etc. using root-cause failure analysis (RCFA), reliability centered maintenance and failure mode effect analysis.
- Sound understanding of inspection, condition assessment, overall life cycle management (FFS, Re-Rating, Code-Calculation and Provincial approval), Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment, Management of Change (MOC) of pressure vessel and piping at Power Generating Station, Oil and Gas Processing Plant.