Senior Integrity Engineer
UT CGSB I
NB IS Inspector
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Experience and Expertise:
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Designated Professional Engineer
- Experience in completing API 579 Fitness-For-Service assessments on pressure equipment such as pressure vessels, piping, fittings, heat exchangers and tanks.
- Writing inspection scopes for pressure equipment such as vessels, heat exchangers and tanks to be inspected during stakeholder plant outages.
- Designing piping line blanks using SolidWorks 3D modelling software.
- Digitally marking up P&ID’s for piping circuits, creating field isometrics and converting them to digital copies using AutoCAD drafting software.
- Corrosion Specialist at stakeholder oil sands mine providing engineering oversight, field support and day to day onsite project management and supervision to set up and implement the baseline corrosion monitoring program.